Thank you for your interest in Peter Baker & Son Co!
Peter Baker & Son Co, Inc. is seeking an Asphalt Quality Control Manager.
Peter Baker & Son Co. is seeking an Asphalt Quality Control Manager. This position is responsible for managing all QC functions related to the production of HMA Material. The Manager will also oversee all QC staff regarding day-to-day activities..
Role and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment in compliance with all of Peter Baker & Son Safety Polices for all employees at our facilities and job sites
- Formulate and maintains quality control objectives to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to product, quality, and reliability
- Responsible for design and overseeing of all submissions of all asphalt mix designs and their implementation at the plants
- Responsible for overseeing all field testing. This includes cutting cores, taking densities using nuclear gauges, various other types of sampling and testing as needed
- Responsible for being liaison between the company and outside testing labs
Qualifications & Requirements:>
- IDOT HMA Level I, II, III Certification
- Must have experience in asphalt production/road construction
- Some level of supervisory experience is desirable
- Ability to organize and plan tasks
Peter Baker& Son Co.
Attn: HR Department
1349 Rockland Road
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
No Phone Calls Please
Peter Baker & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are currently no other open positions. Please check back later.